Senior Shopping Centre Asset Manager
Perm. Contract F.T. Hours
We are now recruiting for/on behalf of a leading property development firm who has grown over the years to become one of the leaders in their sector.
They are now offering an experienced offering a Senior Asset Manager with specific experience within Shopping Centres, the opportunity to join our expanding Asset Management team.
The Senior Shopping Centre Asset Manager objective is to drive the performance of a growing shopping centre portfolio ensuring maximised revenue and enhanced outcomes according to investment goals. Working closely with Group Directors, you will have opportunity to add value with key involvement in business growth potential.
The role is flexible to be based in either the Derry/L’Derry or Belfast office, with responsibility for our commercial assets in England. Occasional travel to UK locations will be required.
- All aspects of property management including lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, negotiation of licenses, wayleaves
- Identification and assessment of development opportunities, within both the existing portfolio and new acquisitions
- Lead and provide specialist support on acquisition, management and disposal of a mixed property portfolio, ensuring best value is achieved
- Assist in producing comprehensive property records for Asset Management purposes, ensuring records are accurate and up to date
- Financial and budget management including; rent and service charge assessments and reconciliations
- Perform financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting
- Boost asset and revenue values through identified savings and efficiencies
- Liaison with Shopping Centre managers on all relevant activity
- Liaison with leasing agents, third-party property managers and all external parties/consultants
- Provide leadership and line management of property management accounts and administration team
- Ensure adherence to all legal requirements
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- 5 years’ experience of commercial asset management gained within a shopping centre environment.
- Demonstrable ability to perform in the area of asset enhancement and financial results
- Demonstrable industry knowledge and experience in creating value from asset management
- Demonstrable experience in working with landlords & tenants in a commercial setting
- Recognised qualifications within property management, asset management or related discipline may be advantageous
Job Related Skills
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present at board level
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Commercially focused and strategic-minded
- Skilled in organisation and project management
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent IT proficiency
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.