Senior Quantity Surveyor
€80,000 - €90,000 + Vehicle + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continued expansion, they are now actively seeking experienced Senior Quantity Surveyors to join their Dublin based team on permanent based roles working on large-scale Civil’s and Construction projects.
- Ensure effective delivery of all the commercial requirements of the project.
- Responsible for controlling costs and ensuring budgets are achieved.
- Provide accurate and informed reporting of the commercial performance of the project.
- Managing the preparation and evaluation of subcontract packages and assist in the preparation of interim and final valuations.
- Assist the Senior Contract Surveyor to coach and motivate surveyors on the project.
- Relevant Third level Degree.
- 10 years’ experience preferably with a main contractor.
- Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects is preferred.
- Chartered or working towards chartership.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Excellent IT skills.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further