Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €65k/75k + negotiable
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a highly experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based in Kerry.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working with main contractors undertaking commercial and housing builds.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience.
Duties & Responsibilities as Quantity Surveyor:
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
-A Degree in Quantity Surveying
-Strong communication skills & IT skills
-Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management
-Ability to work on own initiative
-Some previous experience in similar capacity
-Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic
If you would like more information on this role please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org