Vacancy: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Central London
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work a well-recognised housing developer who operates across London & the South of England.
This client has recently secured a high spec residential development which will consist of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartment penthouses which is located in Central London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for various packages, including, the M&E package with a value of circa £20 Million, the Dry Lining package with a value of circa £7 Million & other packages such as; Joinery, Tiling & the possibility of some heritage works.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all costs relating to the projects, from the initial calculations to the figures on completion of the scheme
- Planning the project cost effectively, while still achieving the required standards and quality
- Prepare & monitor the projects cash flow forecasts
- Draft contracts and assist in the process to apply appropriate risk/liabilities
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract)
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.