Vacancy: Senior Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel’s client are a leading main contractor of the construction industry for over 50 years and they require a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them on projects in Residential, Pharma, Commercial and Fit Out.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market leading company in Ireland with the chance to become a key member of their management team.
Our client prides themselves on efficient, organised and well planned delivery of these projects.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful Quantity Surveyor in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Minimum of 4 years working on large projects for a main contractor as a Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Familiar with Irish contracts
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently