Vacancy: Senior Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel are currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with a growing local contractor based near Southampton.
Your new employer:
Our client an independent, multi-disciplined building contractor who have extensive experience in the following sectors;
- Residential – Social / Bespoke
This contractor operates around the Hampshire region and turns over circa 20 million. In recent weeks, this contractor has secured several schemes locally, which has sparked an exciting opportunity to join an experienced team for an up and coming contractor.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the delivery of three schemes ranging from £3-5 million on the south coast.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all costs relating to the projects, from the initial calculations to the figures on completion of the scheme
- Planning the project cost effectively, while still achieving the required standards and quality
- Prepare & monitor the projects cash flow forecasts
- Draft contracts and assist in the process to apply appropriate risk/liabilities, often drawn from the Head Contract
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract) to the Line Manager
The right candidate will be located 45 minutes from Southampton and has a minimum of 5 years’ experience within education or residential. You would have managed your own schemes at similar value for a national or large regional contractor / developer.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through