Vacancy: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: County Louth
Salary: €60k - €70k
3D Personnel are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor on behalf of a client.
3D Personnel’s client provides a wide range of services to the steel construction industry including Design Engineering, Steel Fabrication, Steel Erection.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in quantity surveying including structural steel experience.
This is a permanent position.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project or projects.
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports.
- Monitoring / scrutinising of weekly costs and productivities, and reporting on same.
- Overseeing all contractual issues.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar discipline.
- Experience working with a main contractor.
- Previous experience working on high value building projects.