Vacancy: Senior Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with a leading UK main contractor.
Your new employer:
Our client a multi-disciplined major international building contractor. This construction company specialises in a range of sectors including:
- Office & Commercial
- Office Fit-Out
- Hotel & Leisure
- Distribution & Logistics
- Arts, Heritage & Culture
- Design & Build
Project in discussion is a £30 Million mixed use development, this will include retail units, commercial offices & high spec apartments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all costs relating to the projects, from the initial calculations to the figures on completion of the scheme
- Planning the project cost effectively, while still achieving the required standards and quality
- Prepare & monitor the projects cash flow forecasts
- Draft contracts and assist in the process to apply appropriate risk/liabilities, often drawn from the Head Contract
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract) to the Line Manager
The right candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within Quantity Surveying & will have experience in the residential, hotel & commercial sectors.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through