Vacancy: Senior Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with a leading UK main contractor.
Your new employer:
Our client a multi-disciplined major international building contractor. This construction company specialises in a range of sectors including:
- Office & Commercial
- Office Fit-Out
- Hotel & Leisure
- Distribution & Logistics
- Arts, Heritage & Culture
- Design & Build
Project in discussion is a £30 Million mixed use development, this will include retail units, commercial offices & high spec apartments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all costs relating to the projects, from the initial calculations to the figures on completion of the scheme
- Planning the project cost effectively, while still achieving the required standards and quality
- Prepare & monitor the projects cash flow forecasts
- Draft contracts and assist in the process to apply appropriate risk/liabilities, often drawn from the Head Contract
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract) to the Line Manager
The right candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within Quantity Surveying & will have experience in the residential, hotel & commercial sectors.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business