Our client has evolved and grown from a small Plant hire, groundworks and RC frame specialist to become an established multi-disciplined major UK Building Contractor.
They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with good Groundworks/RC Frame experience for a role that they working between Hackney & Tooting.
- Complete measurements, costings, valuations and forecasts
- Assisting in preparing tender documents including bills of quantities
- Attending meetings and dealing with contractual and legal issues
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Prepare Tender Reports, participate in Contractor interviews and advise on Contractor selection
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use and advise on use of appropriate contracts for particular works
- Fully understand the implications of CDM and Health & Safety Regulations.
- Quantity Surveying or similar degree
- 5 or more years’ experience
- Groundworks/RC Frame experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience