3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor in Plymouth.
We are currently working on behalf of a nationally recognised contractor to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on Civil Engineering projects across Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Line management and integration of new team members where appropriate
- Ensure cash flow is maximised including ensuring payments are received on time
- Provide commercial input including financial and contractual performance forecasts to the management team. Help ensure that business targets and KPI’s are exceeded
- Preparation of monthly cost / value reports for area, together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Production of commercial reports together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Physical measurement of works and agreement of same with client and subcontractors
- Agreement of certification and payment of subcontractor accounts - monitoring of such accounts against forecasts
- Implementation and compliance with the contract change control procedure and monitoring thereof including notices to client as appropriate
- Commercial and contractual advice to area team as and when
- Managing sub-contractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account.
What we require from you:
You will need experience managing large civil and groundwork packages and have demonstrated longevity with previous employers.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you feel you have the correct credentials, please apply below.