Vacancy: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €80K - €85K + package DOE
3D Personnel are currently hiring on behalf of a leading main contractor in Ireland. We are seeking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Dublin.
Our client are very passionate about the building industry in Ireland. Culturally, they pride themselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Senior Quantity Surveyor with career longevity and career progression guaranteed.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project or projects.
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports.
- Monitoring / scrutinising of weekly costs and productivities, and reporting on same.
- Overseeing all contractual issues.
- 10+ years experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar discipline.
- Experience working with a main contractor.
- Previous experience working on high value building projects.