Our client is a multidiscipline construction and engineering business specialising in structural works packages.
They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with good fire protection experience to join them on a permanent role working out of their head office in London.
- Management of Commercial Admin, QS’s and Assistant QS’s
- Measure and re-measure of Sub Contractor applications
- Sub-contractor administration
- Effective cost capture and reporting.
- Collation, verification, administration and weekly payments.
- Administration of staff timesheets
- Review Payment/Invoice Queries
- Ensure compliance of process and procedures.
- Liaising with Delivery Team and internal and external Supply Chain.
- Assisting in preparing for audits.
- Effective cost management and management of accruals.
- Degree or equivalent related qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Good fire protection experience
- Good understanding of Health & Safety
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience with a multidisciplinary contractor