Our client is a tier 1 main contractor that are operating on large construction projects across the UK and are currently recruiting for candidates in the North London area.
They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with strong build experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Supervise commercial team on this large stadium project
- Complete measurements, costings, valuations and forecasts
- Assisting in preparing tender documents including bills of quantities
- Attending meetings and dealing with contractual and legal issues
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Prepare Tender Reports, participate in Contractor interviews and advise on Contractor selection
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use and advise on use of appropriate contracts for particular works
- Fully understand the implications of CDM and Health & Safety Regulations.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- RICS accredited
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to run independent projects
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to work with one of the UK’s largest construction contractors.