One of Ireland’s best known developers is currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on large scale projects throughout the West side of Dublin.
3D Personnel's client is working on large scale builds, 4200 units in West Dublin
The successful candidate will have 8+ ideally working in a similar role with a developer or main contractor and will have a hunger to develop and grow within the company.
Reporting to the Commercial manager you will work on projects from pre-contract through to final account.
The Successful candidate will be working alongside a Commercial Manager on some of Ireland’s most prestigious construction projects whilst dealing with clients on a day to day basis.
Duties will include:
- Preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
- Cost and Value management
- Mentoring junior staff
- Subcontractor management
- HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying (or other commercially related discipline).
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Good management skills, with the ability to motivate self and colleagues to perform.
- Good planning and time management skills; able to manage activities simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality.
- Ability to work with colleagues to contribute to project and operational performance.
- Sound knowledge of construction practises and standards.
- Proficiency in administration, writing, numeracy, IT and MS Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior QS to join a large developer and be based in west Dublin whilst working on a number of large scale projects