Vacancy: Senior Project Manager/Contracts Manager
Salary: €100K -€120K + package
This role is to manage the design and construction of a large scale data centre for the Client / Developer. The Project has a 2yrs programme and the successful candidate must have previous Data Centre experience and will be overseeing both the
Main Contractor & Design Team.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Project Manager/Contracts Manager to join one of Ireland’s leading developers, who specialise in delivery of large-scale development projects as well as Grade A Offices, Healthcare, Retail, Industrial and Data Centre properties.
The Senior Project Manager/Contracts Manager will have worked on large projects within main contractor/developer for at least 7 years consecutively in a similar capacity and have a minimum of 12 years’ construction experience in total.
As the successful candidate your duties will include:
- Project design brief and design development, coordination of design team and other consultants.
- Coordination and management of any levies, development contributions, EIS,Traffic studies, archaeology, Demurs report, AA screening, bonds, Part V, compliance, CMP, fire certs, disability access certs, light studies, building control obligations under BCAR such as compliance statements, commencement notices, Assigned and Ancillary certifier appointments.
- All aspects of Construction phase delivery of projects.
- Managing HS&E and coordinating the PSDP and PSCS roles and responsibilities.
- Detailed Programming of works and production of project execution plans.
- Developing detailed cost plan, packages, schedules and budgets.
- Produce subcontractor, material, labour, plant and prelim schedules and trackers.
- Procurement of main contractors, materials, labour, plant and prelim.
- Manage and monitor project progress, quality and compliance with building regulations.
- Manage contractor agreements, applications, valuations, certs, with-holding certs, payments and variations.
- Managing utility provider appointments and designs.
- Liaising with local authoritiers and relevant State agencies and departments.
- Managing BCAR documentation and certifications.
- Liaising with auctioneers, advertising agencies, solicitors, client / purchaser representatives, managing sales documentation and closings.
- Site TIC procedure and hand over to Local Authorities.
- Developing in Joint Venture arrangements.
- Ideally Degree qualified in Project Management/Civil Engineering (or similar); alternatively trade background with right experience
- Project management & delivery experience within a safety critical environment
- Fully conversant with safety regulations
- Demonstrable experience with both the commercial & project deliverables on previous projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and motivate the people working with you
- Full Clean Driving License
- IT Literate
- Proven ability to lead teams and manage Contractors