Our client has evolved and grown from a small Plant hire, groundworks and RC frame specialist to become an established multi-disciplined major UK Building Contractor.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager with good experience on large scale build projects to join their team on a £135 million build project that they have in the Croydon area.
- Manage full project life cycle of complex and long-term design projects
- Co-ordinate engineering resources to deliver successful projects on-time and on-budget
- Chair project meetings, gate reviews and design reviews
- Facilitate better communication between departments and liaise with individual departments to ensure adherence to project timescales
- Able to provide accurate forecasts and execute projects in line with budget.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and deliver results
- Fluent with MS Excel and MS Projects
- Drive and the ability to engage with people
- Ability to report and present
- A flexible attitude to work
- Degree qualified or other equivalent qualification
- 5 or more years’ experience
- Experience on large build projects
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience on a large build project