Senior Project Manager
Working for Main Contractor
Based in London
My client, who are one of the leading Main Contractors in the UK & Ireland. They are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager, to join them, on the P23 framework for the design & construction of NHS capital projects, in London and the surrounding areas, on a permanent basis.
The projects that you will be involved with, are in the Healthcare sector. My client are seeking candidates from a Main Contractor background with construction experience and a wealth of Healthcare experience, strong knowledge on delivering new build, refurbishments within live, hospital environments.
To be successful, you’ll need to have strong experience in tendering for these types of projects, have pre construction knowledge, working closely with Operation Directors to deliver the best possible job, have a strong work ethic, be proactive and bring your experience and knowledge into a fantastic team environment.
Your key duties as Senior Project Manager:
- Use your experience of supporting Healthcare construction programmes / management and to deliver the project on time and in budget.
- Ensuring quality at every stage
- Strong tendering experience
- Benefit from a proactive team and drive a team to complete the best possible project
- Work closely with the Operation Directors and other Senior people, to deliver excellent customer relations
- Solid work history of delivering the Hospital projects for ideally previous Contractors
- Be a great communicator with the ability to deliver a high standard job, for the client
If this is an opportunity fr you, please get in touch.
07776992401 - firstname.lastname@example.org