Senior Project Manager
£80,000 - £100,000 (DOE) + Package
Our client is a well-established building contractor with operations across Ireland and the UK. Due to their continuous growth, they are currently in the market for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their West Midlands based team in Birmingham to join on a permanent basis working initially on a large-scale Residential project.
- Project Management of large scale residential / mixed-used developments
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards.
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme.
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage.
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams.
- Coordination of key project stakeholders including statutory authorities and liaison with JV Project partners.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction
- Management or equivalent; 10+ years’ post-qualification experience
- Background in large scale, lower density residential or commercial construction for a main contractor or developer.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
To register your interest in this position or to find out more, send a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.