Job Description: Senior Project Manager
Location: Belfast with UK travel
Salary: Salary + travel allowance inc accommodation + subsistence
On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a Project Manager with a fit out background, to work on various Interior fitout projects . My client is a highly successful and renowned construction fit out company based in Northern Ireland. This role will be based from head office 2 days per week and some weekly travel throughout UK/ROI for 2/3 days.
- To provide leadership to a construction team delivering the scope of work within a major work package or project to defined cost, time and quality requirements.
- To promote the Company's culture and business reputation and being proactive in seeking out other opportunities.
- To provide a single point of contact for the client in relation to project activities and represent the company's interests with the clients.
- To ensure the project team, roles skills and behaviour are aligned with Company's objectives and project requirements.
- To create, develop and control an accurate project programme.
- To issue a detailed monthly progress report to the client.
- To ensure that the client project requirements are understood and communicated to all members of the team.
- To deliver the project within authorised budget, optimising cost and quality parameters.
- To ensure production controls are in place for monitoring, reporting and improving performance.
- To communicate company policies, Quality, H&S and Environmental to all members of the project team.
- To provide regular feedback of production analysis to the Operations Director.
- To ensure compliance with the Quality and Management Systems.
- Knowledge of construction best practices.
- Knowledge of H&S and environmental legislation.
- Commercial and contractual management skills.
- Planning management skills.
- Leadership, people/team management skills.
- A least 4-5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Joinery/Fit Out experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/project management software
- CSCS Manager or above
- SMSTS Qualification
Please contact Sarah Kennedy – 3D Personnel for more information on this role.