Job Title: Senior Project Engineer - Construction
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 plus Benefits
Our client is a family business that has grown into one of the UK’s leading Design & Build Contractors. Over 50 years in business, their secured turnover in 2021 is already in excess of £300m, down largely to their reputation in the completion of major projects on time, on budget and to the highest quality of standards.
We require a proven Engineer to take a Senior role on a £45m RC frame scheme in Central London. The successful applicant is expected to be from a building engineering background with experience on large groundworks, basement and RC frame schemes.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site;
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client and architect;
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and team leader.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
- Preparing as build, health and safety report, and other reports as required from contractor
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
For more information please contact a member of the team on 020 7 183 3030.