Vacancy: Senior Planner (Construction)
Salary:€100K + package
The role of the senior planner will be to work closely with the companies project managers to build and adapt construction programmes for the companies projects through-out the Dublin area.
Your new company will be one of Irelands top tier main contractors who undertakes large high value contracts over a variety of fields. They are currently undertaking several projects including commercial space, student accomadation and office space.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Planner to join a team of planners working on some of Irelands premier projects, the successful person will have at least 8 yrs experience in a similar role working on large busy projects.
- Develop and maintain the contractors plan in accordance to the contract
- Ensuring the effective and efficient maintenance of the programme
- Communicate programme performance, time and outcomes in a timely way with stakeholders and the Project Managers and generate and realise teams
- Manage and control programme information
- Identify and allocate of resources and monitoring of budget and cost
- Accountable for implementing and promoting strong programme governance throughout the delivery of the project
- Assist the Control Manager with the financial progress and performance reporting and management of works programme
- Explore requirements of client and incorporate the same as best possible to have a competitive edge
- Understand the constraints, logistics, any site specific requirements and clear all doubts that may rise from reading the tender documents/drawings.
- Preparation of programme and method information for inclusion in submission document as per the tender deliverables requirement.
- Develop the tender programme into a fully integrated Design, procurement and project programme in co-ordination with the site management team.
- Attend tender handover meeting, discuss about the methodology and programme strategy and describe potential target that can be achieved, any ideas for improvement on time and cost etc.
- Develop short term programmes as per the requirements of the team to assist in managing micro elements of the project.
- Assess the effects of client changes to the contract programme and advice the management if any delay notices/Early warnings are to be raised for extension of time on the project.
- Conduct programme audits as required by senior management and submit independent report.
- Working on tenders in regards to producing programmes for same.