Job Description: Senior Planner
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a Senior Planner to work on an ongoing project in Antrim. My Client is a specialist construction and fit-out company, delivering an abundance of high end projects across Northern Ireland and the UK.
- Assisting the Estimating team with the preparation of tender documentation, including programmes, logistics plans and method statements.
- Providing regular evaluation and commentary of progress to the Senior Management Team.
- Proactive contribution at internal adjudication meetings and post tender client meetings.
- Regular progress updating of project programmes to inform the project team and senior management team.
- Regular critical path analysis and advising the project team of critical changes to priorities and critical threats. Advice action or adjustments required to maintain targets.
- In conjunction with the project team, prepare comprehensive planning information on new project start-ups, including a co-ordinated procurement, design, manufacture and construction programme.
- Preparation of claim information in the event of delays.
- Controlling and recording programme revisions.
- Previous planning experience and a varied technical knowledge of the construction process and project management techniques.
- Previous interior fit-out planning and/or site experience and a relevant degree in a Construction or Engineering subject are preferred.
- Excellent people management, communication and analytical skills are required as well as being a proficient user of MS Excel and project planning software such as Primavera P6, Primavera Contractor, Asta Power project or MS Project.
Please send your CV to email@example.com