Our client is one of the leading civil engineering and construction contractors in Ireland and the UK.
They are looking for a Senior Land Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis for a role that they have in the Invergordon area of Scotland working on a port project.
- Extending/Checking survey control for construction activities
- Ensure the instructed methods of surveying and monitoring as defined in the method statements and procedures are adopted
- Provide advice and technical support on survey and setting out matters
- Carry out setting out and as built surveys in accordance with project procedures
- Maintain surveying equipment and carry out required checks.
- Establish monitoring schemes and carry out measurement regimen in accordance with the project procedures.
- Ensure that all Data acquisition is processed and analysed correctly with final results recorded for future use.
- Ensure that surveying activities are carried out with the highest regard to the health and safety of all involved and to the protection of the environment.
- Creating comprehensive handover reports as necessary
- Preparation of MS/Task sheets
- Degree in civil engineering or related discipline is required
- Good civil engineering experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with one of the leading civil engineering and construction contractors in Ireland and the UK.