Our client is a leading global, multi-disciplined engineering and construction company founded in 1951.
They are looking for a Senior Estimator with good civils experience to join their team working on all CP6 rail framework in the London area.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare cost analysis
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Good experience working on rail projects
- 5+ years’ experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent relevant qualification
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their experience with a leading civil engineering contractor.