Senior Estimator required for one of Ireland’s leading building contractors
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced construction Estimator to be based in the Cork area. The successful candidate will be a seasoned Estimator with experience in large main contractors / developers undertaking large scale projects with a variety of uses.
You will enjoy working for this forward thinking, leading and flexible company who will offer you career opportunities and an excellent working environment
- Arrange site inspections
- Provide accurate budgets/cost plans
- Work on traditional Plan and Specification, Design and Build of Partnered Contracts
- Obtain competitive prices for materials and sub-contract packages
- Oversee or complete quote analysis comparisons
- Check and amend rate/price build-ups where necessary
- Prepare tender build-ups for internal adjudication and carry out adjustments where necessary
- Preparation and collation of relevant information/ documentation for handover meeting, ensuring all teams are suitably briefed
- Discuss the clients requirements for a pre-tender meeting with relevant departments, present and answer all questions regarding cost of works
- Participate in post-tender meetings with clients.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role; main contracting experience desirable
- Civil Engineering or Construction related degree essential
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced IT skills.
If you are a an Estimator hoping to further your career, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork