Job Description: Senior Estimator
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a mid/senior Estimator to work for a Construction and Fit out company who are based Belfast. My Client is a multidisciplinary construction company working as Main Contractor, delivering an abundance of high end projects across Ireland and the UK.
Duties and responsibilities
- analysing plans, bills of quantities and other project documentation in order to estimate costs
- researching, sourcing, negotiating and obtaining the best prices and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors
- analysing data that can affect costs (such as currency exchange rates and the company’s productivity rates)
- assessing the financial, technical and operational risks of the project
- visiting project sites to gather information
- staying aware of the latest construction technologies
- keeping up to date with the latest regulatory and legislative requirements
- inputting into decisions over whether to bid for the project
- working closely with key members of the project team (such as the bid manager) and liaising with clients and suppliers
- Keeping detailed records and writing reports.
Please note this role requires the candidate to be familiar with Northern Ireland, only candidates who have/are living and working in Northern Ireland will be considered. .
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org