SENIOR ENGINEER - Offaly + Midlands
Senior Engineer required to work large scale development in Offaly with long term work. Our client has a strong history of completing multimillion euro projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time across Ireland.
The senior engineer will have a proven track record, be degree qualified and at least 4 years’ experience working with a main contractor or residential developer. This role will allow for the Senior Engineer to develop into a management role with good performance. Excellent salary and package with this position.
Ideal background/ Experience:
- Experience in setting out of infill buildings where tolerances are non- negotiable
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Capable of interpreting drawings and implementing them on site
- A team player would be a must and who is not afraid of hard work
- Experience in executing D&B contracts would be desirable
- Capable of producing as built drawings
- GPS and Robotic systems experience
- Building Regulations
- Quality control
- Health & Safety
- Civils + Groundworks Experience
- Delivered multi-million Euro developments from initial stages through to handover in the past.
If interested in further information, apply within- or call Hugh Casey on 0876416933 for a confidential conversation.