Senior Engineer required in Cork with leading tier1 main contractor on brand new large scale building project. Ideal candidate will have 5 plus years main contracting / construction experience.
- Support the Site and Project Manager with daily operations
- Report to visiting contracts manager
- Act as the main technical adviser on site
- Conduct your work in a safe manner – correct and take responsibility to ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with work colleagues and Design Teams.
- Review detailed design, critique and communicate with designers to ensure adequate design is available for construction.
- Coordinate the development of design from designer’s details to approved workshop drawings or technical information from subcontractors.
- Follow direction as part of a team and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure setting-out information is relevant and available in a format that can be easily communicated on site.
- Manage and lead a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
If interested in this or similar construction opportunities in your home county or other locations - apply within, or feel free to reach out to Hugh Casey for a confidential discussion on the current market. Note 3D Personnel will not send any CV' to clients without a prior consultation with one of our team members.