Vacancy: Senior Engineer
Location: County Galway
Salary: €55K - €65K + package
3D Personnel’s client has a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineer to join the team in county Galway.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience on civil projects within main contractor.
- Supervising the setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Hold a Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Setting out experience
- Experience with managing projects
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD