Vacancy: Senior Engineer- Housing- Developer
Location: North County Dublin
Salary: €55K - €60K + package
A Senior Engineer with experience in working on housing projects is required for a large Irish developer.
The engineer will be highly experienced working on housing / apartment complexes while working on busy sites with developers / main contractors.
The engineer will have at least 10 yrs experience working on housing projects consisting of family homes and apartments.
The company is a large Irish developer holding a large bank in the Leinster and surrounding areas. They have a pipeline of work going into the next 10 yrs with a variety of residential and mixed use projects.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Engineer with housing experience to work for Irelands leading developer with a view to undertake work over the next 10 yrs & with great career prospects & opportunity for training and career development.
- Developing key relationships with the internal team, working together, communicating and reporting on time.
- Developing key, solid relationships with sub-contractors to deliver project(s) to a high quality standard – on budget and on time.
- Monitoring and quality checking/controlling the work of sub-contractors on site.
- Coordinating, collating and distributing site drawings.
- Maintaining quality assurance and site records documentation.
- Setting out for Subcontractors and giving the gridlines/levels to groundwork or structures
- Foundations, floor slabs, blocklaying, services and civil works
- House plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
- Degree/Higher Diploma/HETAC Level 8 Engineering qualification
- 5+ years’ post-qualification experience
- Background in residential developments essential
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attentive to detail, and a methodical nature are key