Vacancy: Senior Design Engineer
Salary: Negotiable + package
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Design Engineer to be based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be experienced in undertaking projects within a main contractor for at least 5 years consecutively.
The Senior Design Engineer will be primarily responsible for the coordination and management of design information, programming, quality and sustainability. Client and Design Team liaison and subcontractor management.
- Supporting the management of a team of engineers, specialists and inspectors supervising design.
- Liaising with the construction site team including attending meetings and managing the flow of information including design packages, RFI's, TQ's and NCR's.
- Liaising with the design team including managing the flow of information.
- Assisting with the development of the design programme
- Attending meetings with stakeholders and other parties as required.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Previous experience on complex construction projects.
- Degree qualified and chartered engineer
- At least 10 years industry experience in a similar capacity.
- Design and build experience essential.
- Strong health and safety awareness related to major building projects
- Ability to work on multiple assignments, mentoring and delegating duties to personnel under your supervision.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to understand design and any changes that may be necessary
- Excellent communication skills