SENIOR CONSTRUCTION ASSET MANAGER – INTERNATIONAL PORTFOLIO (Work from anywhere in Ireland)
My exclusive client is one of the largest real estate managers in the world with $150 billion plus in gross assets under management and administration. They strive to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. With rigorous risk management, seamless execution, and extensive industry insights are backed by a 30-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 70-year history of real estate financing and with deep local expertise of professionals positioned globally.
My client is seeking a Senior Construction Asset Manager for its International Portfolio. This position can be located anywhere in Ireland. Strong communication skills are essential as the candidate will interact daily with stakeholders and third parties around the globe during a pivotal point of growth for the portfolio.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Construction Monitoring
- Credit Actions
- Ensure loan compliance
- Proactively monitor property performance
- Operational Efficiency and Collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Construction, Finance, or a related field with at least 5 years commercial real estate or finance experience.
- Prior experience with large scale commercial developments, construction monitoring, and a solid understanding of commercial real estate finance is required. Experience of European or Australian project monitoring is strongly preferred.
- Exposure to loan documents of varying complexity is preferred.
- Candidates with experience in non-lending areas of commercial real estate such as quantity surveyors, valuations and asset management will be considered.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are required. Superior analytical and problem‐solving skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills are essential along with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external parties in other countries.
- Strong organizational skills are required with the ability to appropriately prioritize, multi‐task, work both independently and collaboratively in a time sensitive environment where meeting established deadlines is critical.
- Self‐starter/motivated and detail oriented.
- Personal Computer Skills (Office 365, proprietary databases, and document sharing portals).
- Ability to travel internationally.