Senior Bid Manager, Ref. 0812
FT Perm role (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 4.30pm
Package /Salary DOE
Our client based in Donegal and within easy reach of Derry are a leading manufacturer with well over 30 years’ experience working on projects locally and internationally.
The business is in a period of significant growth. Due to their busy work load they are seeking to recruit an experienced Bid Manager in a full-time role to support the Company strategic vision for growth.
· Delivery of comprehensive and compliant bid submissions for the Group, conforming to overall business strategy;
· Lead key customer engagement and relationship building;
· Translate customer requirements into clear, tailored value propositions for products and services;
· Review and evaluate requests for estimates and determine the appropriate projects to price;
· Engage with the varying support functions of the bid process from estimation, design and legal;
· Convey customer requirements to the internal development team;
· Track all requests and responses using company databases and software;
· Gather market intelligence (opportunity and competitive);
· Identify and attend appropriate conferences, industry events, and customer visits.
What we are looking for:
Someone with credible experience working for an Electrical / Mechanical Construction Contractor /Construction Management Company, you will be responsible for building close relationships with commercial customers.
An ability to understand existing business strategy, coupled with a solid and demonstrable ability to form credible business plans is essential for this role.
· 10 + years’ relevant experience (5 in a Senior Capacity)
- Estimation/Commercial or Construction Management background required;
· Significant experience in securing / managing large commercial contracts;
· Competent in Industry-specific knowledge;
· Have a demonstratable capability to deliver results;
· Have an outgoing and engaging personality;
· Demonstrate focused tenacity;
· Be able to work autonomously;
· Hugh Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland and only suitable applicants may be contacted.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K, to include Derry, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and London.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.