Vacancy: Section Supervisor/Foreman
Salary: €65K + package
An experienced Section Supervisor/Foremanis required to join one of Ireland’s leading main contractors on a project in Dublin City.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Project Manager.
Responsibilities of Section Supervisor/Foreman will include:
- Complete all external works in accordance with the program.
- Provide support to the Project Team & Leader.
- Coordination of the supply chain procurement process.
- Maintain a continuous focus on Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
- Coordinate & monitor sub-contractors’ performance.
- Deliver sections on time and within budget.
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of such work and variation.
- Understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Relevant professional qualification and least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work on large scale construction sites & dealings with sub-contractors is essential.
- Strong time management skills & must have excellent verbal & written communication.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.