Sales/Customer Care Administrator
Horsham – West Sussex
Permanent Role – Full Time (Flexible)
Negotiable Circa £20,000 - £22,000 PA
An exciting role has arisen for one of our key clients for a progressive Sales/Customer Care Administrator looking to work within the construction industry.
Based in Horsham this fast-growing niche construction company creates stunning, individual properties for discerning buyers in the south east of England. Their high-end properties are renowned for their attention to detail and their projects fuse local architectural vernacular with contemporary design and specification.
- The Sales/Customer Care Administrator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting the Sales Manager with enquires and sales tracking.
- Update relevant Sales information in the sales system.
- Assisting the Build Team and the Construction Director with Customer Care related duties.
- Communicate with customers and follow up on maintenance work requirements until works are complete.
- Communicate with subcontractors and suppliers for any customer care related works.
- General office administrative duties.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused and customer facing experience.
- Able to deal with queries efficiently.
- Able to liaise with internal departments as well as external stakeholders.
- Experience of working successfully on multiple projects/ tasks at the same time.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience in the Construction/House Building Industry desirable but not essential.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics/Navision and Eque2 Housebuilding is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to proactively work alone as well as within a team.
- Strong organisational skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please, visit our website.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.