SW – 007 - 005
Construction and Building Sector
Based in Southampton
3D Personnel are a leading construction recruitment company with offices throughout the UK, Ireland and Poland. We are currently looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic candidate to work as a Sales Manager in our busy Southampton office.
This position will be working as an integral part of our established Trades and labour division supporting the sourcing, screening and placing of Trades and labour candidates into the construction and built environment sector.
However, the focus of your time will be to build up your own client and contact base where you win work through:
• Extensive outbound b2b sales on the phone and on email
• Face2Face meetings both on construction sites and at company head offices
• Creating sales leads, tracking projects and selling in candidates and 3D Personnel Ltd services to the site management team throughout the duration of their projects
As part of your role you will also focus on building relationships with clients and candidates in view to obtain leads and referrals to help grow you client base further. Within the role you will also be supported with lead generation passed to you, extensive merchandise and great client entertaining opportunities and events where you can build long term relationships that will bear future results.
This role will suit an outgoing and confident individual who likes working on the own but also as part of a sales team, who work closely together to support each other.
Because your remit will consist of targeting clients and projects in Hampshire, Dorset, Sussex, Surrey and Wiltshire you will require a driving licence as if you don’t have your own car a company vehicle will be supplied.
This is a busy and fast paced role which would suit somebody who is confident, outgoing and able to multi task. The role will involve engaging with people on the phone and whilst training on techniques and approaches will be taught, a core happiness to speak to new people whilst building relationships with existing applicants and clients will be essential.
Previous & proven sales experience would be ideal and it would be even better if you have a knowledge of the construction industry; however this is not essential. Applicants will need to be organised, driven, enthusiastic, adaptable, able to work at a fast pace and most importantly have first class admin, verbal & written communication skills. You will also ideally have knowledge of Microsoft packages, using email and the using and updating a database previously would be an advantage.
In this role you will supported by our Trades and labour teams, ProTec teams and our experienced accounts and payroll teams, plus have contact with the network of our UK offices.
Notwithstanding the pandemic, as a business we have experienced exceptional growth in the last several years and are looking for excellent candidates to join our fast paced business and look after and advise our client and candidates in this region.
• Contact current and new clients to discuss their construction projects and sell recruitment solutions
• Proactively engage with talent and continually build talent resources to meet our clients’ needs
• Ensure suitable candidates are provided to our clients
• Manage the candidate through the job offering process
• Provide a superior client and candidate experience throughout the full requirement journey
• Support and aftercare candidates and support the obtaining of timesheets to ensure their weekly payments can be processed.
Requirements for this role
• 1+ years’ experience in recruitment/ talent delivery or sales
• Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrates the flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage and connect with people.
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Ideally have a driving licence and own transport
• A very competitive base salary
• A commission structure
• Further career development opportunities
• Opportunity to be part of a stable organisation who are market leaders in our chosen industries
For more information on the role please apply with your details and if suitable we would be pleased to discuss this role further with you.
3D Personnel is successful recruitment agency who are currently working on various construction projects across the United Kingdom. To support this if you know somebody who works in construction and is looking for work please refer them to our website where a full list of construction jobs we currently have available our listed.
Types of recruitment
Contract | Permanent | Fixed-Term-Contract
Key construction management candidates we engage with
Assistant Site Managers | Site Managers | Senior Site Managers | Contracts Managers | Project Managers | Construction Managers | Construction Directors | Construction Project Directors | Commercial Managers | Estimators | Quantity Surveyors | Planners | Buyers | Site Admin support
Key Trades and Labour candidates we engage with
Labourers | Skilled Labourers | Gateman & Traffic Marshal| Groundworkers | Handyman | Carpenters | Bricklayers | Plumbers | Painter & Decorators |Plasterers | Electricians | Multi-Traders | Plant (Forklift, Dumper, 360 Drivers) Operators | Banksman and Crane Operators
Key construction projects we focus on
Residential | High End Residential | Commercial | Fitout | Industrial | Education | Mixed Use Schemes | Pharma & Mission Critical Construction projects