Temporary Roles (immediate start)
REF NO: VAC-12701
Salary: €12.30 per hour
Location: Listowel – Co. Kerry
Our client is one of the U.K. and Ireland’s most successful retailers, they offer a huge range of products sourced, locally across the U.K., Ireland and Europe. Their commitment to first class customer care and sustainability is paramount to what they do and, they are widely recognised as a top employers, offering a host of employee benefits and, career development opportunities. As a Customer Assistant you are required to sell alcohol, therefore you must be 18 or over to work in our store.
• Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner
• Maintaining store cleanliness and hygiene standards
• Ensuring the correct quantity and quality of goods are made available to our customers
• Following freshness and rotation principles
• Preparing, baking and displaying bakery products
• Ensuring all waste is managed correctly
• Assisting in the stock count process
• A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
• The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
• To be responsible and reliable
• To enjoy working in a fast-paced, varied environment
• A good team player
• Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude
In Return (Subject to terms and conditions and contract type)
• €12.30 per hour rising to €14.30ph over 4 years
• Additional supplements paid depending on the days & hours worked
• 25% additional pay for any unsocial hours worked
• 50% supplement for any hours worked over 39 hours
• 50% supplement working on a Sunday
• 75% supplement working unsocial hours in conjunction with working over 39 hours or on a Sunday
• 100% supplement working on a bank holiday
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only please, send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.