Sales Executive (Cyber Security), Ref. VAC-12628
FT Perm Contract
Salary Neg. DOE
This business is a very successful leading IT Solutions provider based in Co. Tyrone who IT services to an ever widening client base across NI.
Due to continued success and growth of their Cyber security department, they continue to secure on going contracts with many well-known multi-national market leaders across various business sectors and they are ow ready to add to the team.
Working with the management team and the marketing function, the successful candidate will:
- develop business development activities for new business in existing market territories;
- develop business development strategies for entering new market verticals and territories;
- run end-to-end lead generation and sales processes;
- manage existing prospects through the sales pipeline;
- build relationships with our existing business partners;
- build relationships effectively over the phone and in-person;
- generate new pipeline through prospect engagements including cold calling, emailing, presentations and marketing activities of the company
- follow up on marketing generated leads, nurturing opportunities, and closing the sale via phone, e-mail and in-person meetings
What we are looking for:
You might be a seasoned IT Sales professional already with experience in Cyber Security or other niche IT services OR perhaps you are limited in your experience but are an IT Graduate with some relevant sales/telesales experience and looking for your first real Career move.
If you can exhibit confident communications skills along with drive, enthusiasm, passion and commitment then this might be both the role and the company for you.
We are seeking those who can integrate quickly into a high performing team environment but who can also work on their own initiative.
Our client’s success is built on a reputation for delivering IT excellence supported by high levels of customer service. Their team are problem solvers, professional, courteous, respectful, confident, driven and very ambitious. Could you join them?
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary package negotiable depending on experience;
A state of the art working environment
A chance to grow with the company as they progress a new division
A benefits package that includes Life insurance and other associated benefits.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland/UK and only suitable applicants may be contacted.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K, to include Derry, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and London.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.