Location - Hagley Road, Birmingham
3D Personnel specialises in placing top talent across three core construction sectors, from the individuals with the initial ideas through to the hands-on workforce who turn those ideas into reality.
What makes 3D Personnel the preferred choice for construction industry recruitment is the strong relationships we build with both clients and candidates in the British construction industry.
In it for the long-run, our specialist recruitment consultants take into account and pro actively support the unique needs of your construction career.
As a result of the thriving West Midlands Construction Industry we currently require an administrator to join our team
- Must have previous and recent administration experience
- Be punctual and reliable
- Self starter
- Team player
- MS Office & generally good IT knowledge
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Hunger to succeed and grow in the role, with opportunity tp progress with promotion
- (Previous recruitment office experience is advantageous)
- Administering the business Monday to Friday in a busy recruitment office
- Using the internal database to input data
- Support the sales consultants
- Taking and making telephone calls, internally and externally
- Uploading information to the database
- Printing, scanning and filing documents
- Sending & responding to email
- Working hours
- Monday to Friday 8am till 5.00pm
Email interest with CV to https://www.3dpersonnel.com/contact/uk-offices/birmingham
Please follow us on Facebook – 3D Personnel
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.