3D Personnel Ltd are currently seeking a Labour Manager / Resourcer to join our growing Trades & Labour division based in Colchester.
This is a permanent role with an immediate start.
We require a candidate that can work on their own initiative and be comfortable meeting Clients and Candidates.
Candidates coming from a customer service background & experience in a similar role (Resourcer / Sales / Labour manager) would be advantageous but not prerequisite as full training will be provided. Knowledge of construction not essential but would also be an advantage.
This role offers a strong career opportunity in a growing office where you will get great support and training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Registering Candidates
- Carrying out reference checks
- Advertising jobs on various job sites
- Placing candidates on a temporary basis daily
- Being involved in payroll queries
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both Clients and Candidates
- Working as part of a Team
- Meeting Candidates and Clients on site on a daily basis
- Working hours 730am to 6pm
- Full drivers licence
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Must be driven and hard working
- Work on own initiative
- Knowledge of construction (Not Essential)
This role will require you to meet Clients and Candidates on site in the AM and filling roles from the office in the PM.