3D Personnel Ltd are currently seeking a Labour Manager / Resourcer to join our growing Trades & Labour division based in Colchester.
This is a permanent role with an immediate start.
We require a candidate that can work on their own initiative and be comfortable meeting Clients and Candidates.
Candidates coming from a customer service background & experience in a similar role (Resourcer / Sales / Labour manager) would be advantageous but not prerequisite as full training will be provided. Knowledge of construction not essential but would also be an advantage.
This role offers a strong career opportunity in a growing office where you will get great support and training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Registering Candidates
- Carrying out reference checks
- Advertising jobs on various job sites
- Placing candidates on a temporary basis daily
- Being involved in payroll queries
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both Clients and Candidates
- Working as part of a Team
- Meeting Candidates and Clients on site on a daily basis
- Working hours 730am to 6pm
- Full drivers licence
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Must be driven and hard working
- Work on own initiative
- Knowledge of construction (Not Essential)
This role will require you to meet Clients and Candidates on site in the AM and filling roles from the office in the PM.
If this is a position that you are interested in and would like to discuss further please contact Michael on 07525987395 or email CV to email@example.com