SW – 007 - 007
Construction and Building Sector
Based in London
3D Personnel are a leading construction recruitment company with offices throughout the UK, Ireland and Poland. We are currently looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic consultant to our busy London office.
This position will be working in our established London ProTec division overseeing permanent construction management roles. In this role you will supported by our ProTec teams in our other offices and in the London office itself by a successful trades and labour division. Your clients and candidates will already be place as you will have current and warm clients that 3D Personnel work with on a daily basis. This is also matched by our large active database of clients who we have supplied for many years and who are aware of our well-known and respected reputation.
Notwithstanding the pandemic, as a business we have experienced exceptional growth in the last several years and are looking for excellent candidates to join our fast paced business and look after and advise our clients in this region.
• Contact current and new clients to develop new recruitment opportunities
• Proactively engage with talent and continually build talent resources to meet our client's needs
• Understand our client's needs and expectations and deliver on both
• Ensure correct job specification is obtained from client
• Post vacancies on all relevant job boards and social media
• Ensure suitable candidates are provided to client and follow through to interview stage and job offer
• Manage the candidate through the interview and offer process.
• Provide a superior candidate experience throughout the full requirement journey
Requirements for this role
• 1+ years’ experience in recruitment/ talent delivery
• Passionate about the recruitment industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Proven track record or meeting delivery SLA’s & KPI’s
• Ideally have experience of engaging with candidates and reviewing, screening and working with candidate CV’s
• Be confident pitching and selling sourced and screened candidates to clients
• Be happy meeting and dealing with client face2face and over the phone
• Be keen to promote 3D Personnel Ltd and the creation of your own brand on our social platforms to build awareness of our business and your services
• Demonstrates the flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage and connect with people.
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
• Have excellent attention to detail
• A very competitive base salary
• An uncapped commission structure
• Further career development opportunities
• Opportunity to be part of a stable organisation who are market leaders in our chosen industries
For more information on the role please apply with your details and if suitable we would be pleased to discuss this position further with you.
3D Personnel is successful recruitment agency who are currently working on various construction projects across the United Kingdom. To support this if you know somebody who works in construction and is looking for work please refer them to our website where a full list of construction jobs we currently have available our listed.
Types of recruitment
Contract | Permanent | Fixed-Term-Contract
Key construction management candidates we engage with
Assistant Site Managers | Site Managers | Senior Site Managers | Contracts Managers | Project Managers | Construction Managers | Construction Directors | Construction Project Directors | Commercial Managers | Estimators | Quantity Surveyors | Planners | Buyers | Site Admin support
Key Trades and Labour candidates we engage with
Labourers | Skilled Labourers | Gateman & Traffic Marshal| Groundworkers | Handyman | Carpenters | Bricklayers | Plumbers | Painter & Decorators |Plasterers | Electricians | Multi-Traders | Plant (Forklift, Dumper, 360 Drivers) Operators | Banksman and Crane Operators
Key construction projects we focus on
Residential | High End Residential | Commercial | Fitout | Industrial | Education | Mixed Use Schemes | Pharma & Mission Critical Construction projects