Position: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Tuam, Galway
3D Personnel are a leading Construction Recruitment Company with offices throughout Ireland, Poland and the UK. We are currently looking to add enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic Consultants to our Galway Office team.
This position will help grow and assist our freelance and / or permanent division, this desk will already provide you with warm clients with a well-known and respected reputation.
As a business we have experienced exceptional growth in the last several years and are looking for excellent candidates to join our fast paced business and look after and advise our clients in this region. Successful candidates will be able to take full advantage of our well established database of both clients and candidates and will have requirements ready to work on immediately.
- Contact current and new clients to develop new recruitment opportunities
- Proactively engage with talent and continually build talent resources to meet our clients’ needs
- Understand our clients’ needs and expectations and deliver on both
- Ensure correct job specification is obtained from client
- Post vacancies on all relevant job boards and social media
- Ensure suitable candidates are provided to client and follow through to interview stage and job offer
- Manage the candidate through the interview and offer process.
- Provide a superior candidate experience throughout the full requirement journey
Requirements for this role:
- 1+ years’ experience in recruitment/ talent delivery
- Passionate about the recruitment industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record or meeting delivery SLA’s & KPI’s
- Demonstrates the flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage and connect with people.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- Have excellent attention to detail
- A very competitive base salary
- An uncapped commission structure
- Further career development opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of a stable organisation who are market leaders in our chosen industries