3D Personnel is a leading name in Construction Recruitment for the UK, Ireland and Europe, supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of sectors.
What makes 3D Personnel the preferred choice for construction industry recruitment is the strong relationships we build with both clients and candidates. In it for the long-run, our specialist recruitment consultants, proactively support the unique needs of our clients, by ensuring they get a professional service on a daily basis. We actively support our candidates through training and development.
3D Personnel is a household name in the Construction industry! We have a vast network of ever expanding offices and are now looking to recruit new Recruitment Consultants to work in our Southampton Office!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will have constant training and development which will help mould you into a specialist & extremely skilled recruitment consultant.
Duties will include -
- Managing a temporary workforce - Interviewing / Compliance / Timesheets
- Filling client job requirements on a daily basis
- Liaising with clients from site level up to director level
- Attending weekly sales meetings with management
- Working alongside the Sales Team and passing relevant information across on a daily basis
And much more!!! In return for the above we are willing to offer successful candidates the following!
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Full training
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Laptop
- Opportunities to work across our full network of UK based offices.
- Frequent Team Building Days out
- Corporate entertainment
Previous recruitment experience is an advantage but not essential!
If the above position is of interest then please contact Damian Doherty by email email@example.com