3D Personnel are a leading Construction Recruitment Company with offices throughout Ireland, Poland and the UK. We are currently looking to add enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic Consultants to our busy Southampton Office team.
This position will help grow & assist with our permanent division, this desk will already provide you with warm clients with a well-known & respected reputation.
As in business we have experienced exceptional growth in the last several years and are looking for excellent candidates to join our fast paced business and look after and advise our clients in this region. Successful candidates will be able to take full advantage of our well established database of both clients and candidates and will have requirements ready to work on immediately.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous Sales experience in any sector
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be a team player
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be energetic and driven
- Contact new clients and develop new recruitment opportunities
- Develop an impressive candidate base through local and new markets
- Understand our clients’ needs and expectations and deliver on both
- Ensure correct job specification is obtained from client
- Post vacancies on all relevant job boards and social media
- Ensure suitable candidates are provided to client and follow through to interview stage and job offer
- A very competitive base salary
- An uncapped commission structure
- Further career development opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of a stable organisation who are market leaders in our chosen markets.