Construction and Building Sector
Based in Southampton
3D Personnel are a leading construction recruitment company with offices throughout the UK, Ireland and Poland. We are currently looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic candidate to work as a Recruitment Resourcer/Labour Manager in our busy Southampton office.
This position will be working as an integral part of our established Trades and labour division supporting the sourcing, screening and placing of Trades and labour candidates into construction and built environment job roles. Working in a team of Recruitment Resourcers you will also receive good initial and ongoing training to help you succeed in the role.
Previous & proven resourcing & administration experience is ideal and it would be even better if you have a knowledge of the construction industry; but not essential. Applicants will need to be organised, driven, enthusiastic, adaptable, able to work at a fast pace and most importantly have first class admin, verbal & written communication skills. You will also ideally have knowledge of Microsoft packages, using email and the using and updating a database previously would be an advantage.
Main day to day duties involve
• Calling potential candidates to assess their current work situation and completing interview notes
• Processing candidate & client information on to the company database
• Engage with clients to update them on their requirements
• Checking candidates Right to work, I.D, industry qualifications etc.
• Advertising current and future job vacancies via internet job boards
• Scanning of documents and administrational tasks
• Meeting candidates face to face to register their interest for work
• Speaking regularly to clients on the phone to check that the operatives we place into work are getting on well on site
• Obtaining weekly timesheets from the site contacts where our operatives are working
• Taking ownership of engagement with partnering bodies, training providers and local jobs centres to share the open vacancies we have try and obtain candidate referrals
• Attending job fairs and partnerships events to attract potential candidates interested in working in the construction sector
This is a busy and fast paced role which would suit somebody who is confident, outgoing and able to multi task. The role will involve engaging with people on the phone and whilst training on techniques and approaches will be taught, a core happiness to speak to new people whilst building relationships with existing applicants will be essential.
In this role you will supported by our Trades and labour teams, ProTec teams and our experienced accounts and payroll teams, plus have contact with the network of our UK offices.
Notwithstanding the pandemic, as a business we have experienced exceptional growth in the last several years and are looking for excellent candidates to join our fast paced business and look after and advise our client and candidates in this region.
• Contact current and new clients to discuss resourcing updates
• Proactively engage with talent and continually build talent resources to meet our clients’ needs
• Post vacancies on all relevant job boards and social media
• Ensure suitable candidates are provided to our clients
• Manage the candidate through the job offering process
• Provide a superior candidate experience throughout the full requirement journey
• Support and aftercare candidates and support the obtaining of timesheets to ensure their weekly payments can be processed.
Requirements for this role
• 1+ years’ experience in admin, recruitment/ talent resourcing or customer service
• Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrates the flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage and connect with people.
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Ideally have a driving licence and own transport
• A very competitive base salary
• Opportunity to earn commission
• Further career development opportunities
• Opportunity to be part of a stable organisation who are market leaders in our chosen industries
For more information on the role please apply with your details and if suitable we would be pleased to discuss this role further with you.
3D Personnel is successful recruitment agency who are currently working on various construction projects across the United Kingdom. To support this if you know somebody who works in construction and is looking for work please refer them to our website where a full list of construction jobs we currently have available our listed.