County Derry /Mid Ulster
Permanent Full Time
Competitive Commensurate with Experience
Our client, a highly successful and rapidly expanding manufacturing company who are currently one of the U.K.s top 1000 companies is seeking to enhance their front of house team with the hire of a receptionist with immediate effect.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Answer phone calls in a timely manner and forwarding to the appropriate department.
Screen phone calls.
Create & manage both digital & hard copy of call register.
Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and offering refreshments.
Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
Handle outgoing mail.
Maintain high standard of clean & tidy reception area.
Attend Meetings to take Minutes.
Fulfil administration duties for the Board of Directors.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking someone who has a significant amount of years’ experience in a reception type role in a busy organisation.
Strong MS office skills would be essential.
• Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
• Death in service benefit.
• Staff training & development programme.
• Long terms career prospects
• Private health care options.
• First class working environment, staff restaurant on site, break areas and refreshments stands onsite with a staff gym.
• Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.