Vacancy: RC Frame Site Manager
Salary: €75,000 - €85,000 + van + pension + bonus.
A Site Manager with RC Frame experience is required to join a leading building and civil engineering company. Working under the Project Manager the successful candidate will be based on a large multi use site in Dublin.
The Site Manager will be experienced in undertaking basement and RC Frame construction preferably while working for a large developer or main contractor (4yrs).
- Project Manager : Sub-Contractors programmes and co-ordination
- Senior Engineer : Engineering details and Sub-Contractors co-ordination
- Quantity Surveyor : On cost issues
- Site Clerk : Material and plant requisitioning
- Purchasing Manager : Procurement of bulk items
- Quality & Environmental manager : maintaining site records I accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- H&S Officer : promoting the implementation of the Safety Management System.
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors.
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for clients Construction Team.
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for company direct and hired labour.
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site.
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Dealing with all Health and Safety issues on site.
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors.
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential.
+353 (0)861841361 /
12 days ago