Vacancy: RC Foreman
Salary: €65,000 - €75,000, + Van, + Bonus
A section foreman is required to join a leading building and civil engineering company.
Working under the Site manager the successful foreman will be base in the Dublin City Centre area.
The foreman will be experienced in undertaking RC frame construction preferably while working for a large developer or main contractor (4yrs).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced RC Frame foreman to join a leading property company that has long term work through-out Dublin.
- Liaising with
Sr Site Manager : Sub-Contractors programmes and co-ordination
Senior Engineer : engineering details and Sub-Contractors co-ordination
Quantity Surveyor : on cost issues
Site Clerk : material and plant requisitioning
Purchasing Manager : procurement of bulk items
- Quality & Environmental manager : maintaining site records I accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- H&S Officer : promoting the implementation of the Safety Management System
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for clients Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for company direct and hired labour
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all Health and Safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential