Role: QUANTITY SURVEYOR (OFFICE BASED & SITE BASED)
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Equivalent to €40,000 + vehicle
3D Personnel has a unique opportunity for a career focused junior Quantity Surveyor, to assist in the provision of quantity surveying services for pre and post-contract duties on a fast moving infrastructure project in the greater Dublin area.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Daily reporting measuring & subbie measures
- Take-offs from the drawings to feed into the CM’s programming
- Reports need to be completed on meterage achieved daily along with final measurement.
- They also be given drawings of upcoming work that needs to be measured on site to do take offs.
Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- 1-2 yrs Post-Graduate experience with a PQS or Contractor.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
For more on this position please contact the advertiser - Jason McGowan