Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor – Electrical contractor
Salary: €45K - €65K DOE + package
3D Personnel's client requires an experienced Quantity Surveyor with Electrical experience to join their expanding team.
The suitable candidate will be required to work on key specific projects in Dublin area.
It is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Minimum of 4 years working on large projects for a main contractor as a Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Experience in electrical projects
- Familiar with Irish contracts
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently