Vacancy: Site Engineer
Salary: €60K - €65K DOE + package
3D Personnel’s client, a leading civils contractor that undertakes large scale civils, projects throughout Ireland, is seeking a Site Engineer to join the team based on a project in the Galway area.
It is an exciting opportunity with an attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
Your Role as Site Engineer:
- Surveying and setting out using a total station.
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Would need experience with GPS for drainage etc. on roadworks.
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- Have worked as a Site Engineer within the last 12 months
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with GPS and Setting out
- Be highly motivated and organised